Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Build and enhance the public, user, and media confidence in the gamma processing industry, and in the application of cobalt-60 irradiation as an efficient, cost-effective , safe, secure, robust and vital application of ionizing radiation processing technology.
- Develop and enhance confidence by media and the public in the current methods of transporting cobalt-60 as being a safe and secure means to deliver radioisotopes for the gamma processing industry.
- Participate in, and positively influence the development of legislative and regulatory initiatives that impact the industry, and minimize any negative public relations or adverse unnecessary technical and financial initiatives that impact on the commercial use of gamma irradiation technology.
- Provide industry leadership in the establishment, acceptance, implementation and application of appropriate Safety Standards, Codes of Practice and Regulatory Guidelines for gamma irradiation technology.
- Independently and in co-operation with the International Irradiation Association (iia ) , aid in the education of legislators, government agencies, professional associations and, where feasible, the public and the media with respect to the beneficial uses of gamma irradiation technology.
- Represent the interests of GIPA members with national and international industry associations, legislative authorities and regulatory agencies.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.